just thought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr86mister

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i was sitting there looking at my bettas and my purple one is an amazing looking fish but he didnt seem to happy in his one gallon, so i was thinking what i could do and durr i have an empty 3 gallon

so i went into the living room on the china cabinet moved some pics around and took the gravel from his old 1 gallon and some from the 10 gallon and added his floating plants and some fake ones to his new home in the 3 gallon, and immediately he is swimming around stretching his fins

i'm happy he's happy now!!

no more fish in the 3 gallon but i cant wait for some ideas to pop into my head for what to make it look like :D

mr86mister...there is absolutely nothing wrong with upgrading your fishs' living space. You're feelings about the 3 gal will come to fruition real soon. :)

mr86mister said:
lol

yeah but now i feel bad for my other betta

i feel another 3 gallon on the way :D

Rather than buy another 3 gallon why don't you get a 10 gallon and divide it in half?

yeah, but i beleive the 3 gallon will be the largest because the eclipse system fits perfectly of where i want to upgrade the tank for my other betta

if i had my own house i could tell you, i would rather have many big tanks instead of cable...lol

i would spend so much time just looking at the tanks :D

no i havent, i will take a look at the prize because i know those tanks are pricy because of the hoods

I recently bought my 5 gallon hex with Eclipse hood at Wal-mart for $29. Great price for what you get.

Ive been thinking about getting one of those Eclipse corner tanks. The prices arent that bad either.

if i had my own house i could tell you, i would rather have many big tanks instead of cable...lol

:D

People who come to our house LAUGH at us b/c we have a sitting area set up around our saltwater aquarium. It is so relaxing to sit there and watch it. We definately spend more time watching it than we do tv!!

that sounds really cool, i hope to try saltwater sometime but i'll need the money first...lol

Back
Top Bottom