Just want to say thank you!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive tried brine shrimp and it just floats at the top of my tank...none of the fish touch it. Not even my betta fish. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
ftozem or dehydrated? Frozen is the best! You need to soak the freeze dried/dehydrated stuff in a cup of tank water for a min and dump it in!

The dry stuff....I soaked them and put them in...still fish were not excited about them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I would recommend frozen foods, bloodworms, daphnia and brine shrimp... Cory's will go ballistic for bloodworms..

The dry stuff....I soaked them and put them in...still fish were not excited about them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Freeze Dried is kinda "Meh" for most.

Nutritious foods ?
1. Live ( but not just anything )
2. Frozen/Thawed ( I target feed Cories with a Baster if needed )
3. Good quality flake/pellets/wafers
4. Freeze Dried
This is my order of choice

http://www.tfhmagazine.com/aquarium-basics/foods--feeding.htm

Smoke signals from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to backtrack in the convo a bit, but +1 to the suggestion of anubias...I have one in my tank thats been doing well for 5 years, with different light levels and ferts.... and they apparently taste nasty too! :) I think they'd at LEAST nibble on the Anacharis, but i've heard it bounces back from abuse well.

Back
Top Bottom