Juwel 180 vision light unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mulch05

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I have an issue,

I bought my fish tank and the light unit that came with it was butchered and I need to find away to make it like it was but no one sells the parts to make the unit it up, I can buy a new whole unit for 150quid including lights but it's just to dear. What can I do as my home made light bar isn't cutting the mustard

Any help would be great IMG_20180615_152329.jpegIMG_20180615_152332.jpeg

Buy a t5 starter unit arcadia do a good one had issues with the hagen units and then source t5 tubes you can find good deals on t5s from ebay.

Buy a t5 starter unit arcadia do a good one had issues with the hagen units and then source t5 tubes you can find good deals on t5s from ebay.
Yeah it's just there's no connections for the t5 bulbs holders no wires, it's all gone

Yeah it's just there's no connections for the t5 bulbs holders no wires, it's all gone

The unit comes with the clips and has the holders it's a power unit so runs the lights you can pick one up for £40. Screenshot_20180617-192442.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom