Knight Goby - Stigmatogobius sadanundio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Try-na

Aquarium Advice Activist
My new guys. Got 2. Don't know too much about them but I hope someone out there has some real life experience with them. So far they're awesome! They've claimed their corners, well one has, the other one is trying to take over a corner from 3 honey dwarf gouramis & a female betta that already own it. They don't mind him hanging out but when he tries to chase them away they all go after him. I think he's starting to believe in sharing. We'll see. Here's a bad pic. I'll try to get more when they settle in a bit more :)

image-51180807.jpg

My new guys. Got 2. Don't know too much about them but I hope someone out there has some real life experience with them. So far they're awesome! They've claimed their corners, well one has, the other one is trying to take over a corner from 3 honey dwarf gouramis & a female betta that already own it. They don't mind him hanging out but when he tries to chase them away they all go after him. I think he's starting to believe in sharing. We'll see. Here's a bad pic. I'll try to get more when they settle in a bit more :)

What a cool little fish! I'm interesting in hearing more about this guy...

They flair when they're trying to intimidate the other fish. Like other Gobies they can "stick" to the glass & just hang out for a while. They will also eat anything they can fit in their mouths so small slow fish are not a good mix. I have small fish but they're all quick so I hope they'll be fine. These guys max at 3.9 inches so not too big.

Back
Top Bottom