Koi Angels being nasty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ricky 1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I took 2 koi angels back yesterday so now I have 4, they were all bought together to pair up, my problem now is the slightly bigger 2 are attacking the other 2, they have to hide and just come out at meal times, any idea's........:(

I took 2 koi angels back yesterday so now I have 4, they were all bought together to pair up, my problem now is the slightly bigger 2 are attacking the other 2, they have to hide and just come out at meal times, any idea's........:(

Tank size, fish size, amount of quality hiding areas, did they all come from the same tank at your LFS ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Picture on my profile tree, tank is 50g, 29" high, I have added more plants since the photo, all came from wharf aquatics all at the same time in the same tank.......and have grown up together.....I have been watching them and it look like the culprits are cleaning a leaf on the amazon, so that could be the reason if they are going to lay eggs, what do you think........

Eggs are on the large Amazon sword I put in on Friday, so that's why they are getting nasty, it's up to the others to keep clear........

Picture on my profile tree, tank is 50g, 29" high, I have added more plants since the photo, all came from wharf aquatics all at the same time in the same tank.......and have grown up together.....I have been watching them and it look like the culprits are cleaning a leaf on the amazon, so that could be the reason if they are going to lay eggs, what do you think........

Eggs are on the large Amazon sword I put in on Friday, so that's why they are getting nasty, it's up to the others to keep clear........

That's where I was going to go with my best guess and the display they're showing. Good luck with everything. I don't have experience with angel eggs other than some readings. This isn't like Facebook where writing someone's name will get them here magically, but I would suggest finding Andy Sager if you need any help going forward with them. Andy is spot on when it comes to anything that needs an answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Back
Top Bottom