Kribensis Tank Mates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kribensis

Aquarium Advice Activist
What fish can live with Kribensis in a 125 gallon tank?

I have been searching for info on fish that will get along with Kribensis (Pelvicachromis pulcher). But from what I can see, most ppl have them in 20 or 30 gal aquariums. Well, I have a 125g tank. My ideal fish right now that I want to stock and breed is the Kribensis. But every place I look at talk about 20g tanks and Rams. Or Molly's or I think I saw one place that said Killi Fish. I found one person that claimed he had some male and female. But Other then one that is real faint in color and the others just having a black stripe I cant tell. But none the less. I know they are territorial when breeding. But when they are not. What are some other fish I can add with them in this Giant tank? The Kribs I just got have been in the tank for 3 days and, well, I never really see them. I did a water change and had to fish out a Bumblebee cichlid. So Im sture I stressed everyone out. So I still count today as day one because of the water change and the fishing for one small mean fish.

Sorry, running on alot.... So what can I add with them? Lake Tanganeka fish, Maluie, or what? LOL Im new but my brother got into fish real strong when he was a teen.

WOW, I just read that my tanks ph should be around the 7.0 area? WOW When I used the PH test it showed 7.6 and then I tried the "High Range ph test" and it showd 8.0 all the rest is 0.0 other then Ammonia that goes up and down from time to time from 0 ppm to 0.25

Back
Top Bottom