Kuhli loach question(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They are a retailer and bottom line is selling/profit.

This site is highly recommended by many people in the hobby: Seriously Fish

I will check out both of those sights, thank you.
Theresa-I saw in a different thresd that you posted a link to a company that sells scuds. Would this be a good option for the loaches? I was just rereading some things and saw your question about the rock cross. I found it in the tank when I first started plants, and don't remember putting it in. Just left it in after that.

Called one lfs to see if they have the kuhlies and they are sold out :( going to try calling a different one to see if they have any.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I will check out both of those sights, thank you.
Theresa-I saw in a different thresd that you posted a link to a company that sells scuds. Would this be a good option for the loaches? I was just rereading some things and saw your question about the rock cross. I found it in the tank when I first started plants, and don't remember putting it in. Just left it in after that.

Called one lfs to see if they have the kuhlies and they are sold out :( going to try calling a different one to see if they have any.

I'm sure they or any other fish in the tank would appreciate the scuds. I've never fed my kuhlis live food, just bottom feeder goodies and occasional frozen. They're a great clean up crew in my Endlers breeding tank!

I am putting in omega one shrimp pellets, but they seem to ignore them. I add them an hour before the cfl desk lamp goes out, and in the morning when I check on them (with the light still out until the afternoon) the pellets are still there but have become water logged.

I am putting in omega one shrimp pellets, but they seem to ignore them. I add them an hour before the cfl desk lamp goes out, and in the morning when I check on them (with the light still out until the afternoon) the pellets are still there but have become water logged.

Maybe the loaches are just picky and don't like that kind of pellet. My corys only eat one kind of pellet and my mollies only eat one kind of flake

Sent from peliper

Ended up driving to the other lfs. They didn't have the loaches either, but I got some other goodies. 1 amano shrimp, black worms, and 2 MTS. Going to try veggie pellets and an algae wafer for the loaches before going with live food.

I only feed mine every other day since they spend a lot of time eating leftovers from the other fish. They're actually very hardy and easy to care for.

Just to see how things would go I tried spot feeding the worms. Dropped a few worms a few inches from the loach and they swam away. Going to try the cucumber tonight, and if that doesn't work I will try the other pellets.

Back
Top Bottom