Kuhli loach tank size

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So glad you're enjoying them. I remember back in the days when I thought they were too "wormy" for me. Now, I can't imagine going without them!

I have a 55 gallon with two kuhlis and I never see them. Obviously because there's only two. I'm not sure why my dad did that lol but I'll be getting them some buddies soon.

paytertot said:
I have a 55 gallon with two kuhlis and I never see them. Obviously because there's only two. I'm not sure why my dad did that lol but I'll be getting them some buddies soon.

Haha you best!

adadkins1 said:
Great to hear! I knew that they would be fine in your tank. They sure are funny little critters. :fish1:

They sure are. They just cruise around and if my BN pleco gets in the way they just swim over the top and keep going. Lol

LyndaB said:
So glad you're enjoying them. I remember back in the days when I thought they were too "wormy" for me. Now, I can't imagine going without them!

Lol my daughter calls them the 'worm fish'. She said the other day 'oh mummy those 'worms' have stripes!'

rreekers said:
more of a reason to go fish shopping and get some more friends :) to get more !

Any excuse!!!

paytertot said:

I got 3 kuhlis in 25g. Couple weeks ago one of them disappeared for a whole week. I treated my tank with Marcyn 2 for a fin rot and I thought that he didn't take treatment well, died and other fish just eat him. 7 days after disappearance he poked his head out from sand. Surprise, surprise! He didn't hide since then.

Back
Top Bottom