Kuhli Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

plantedtankman

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was wondering about how to care for Kuhli Loaches. I have decided in my next fish shopping trip to get some Rummynose Tetras, a pair of German Blue Rams, and either Kuhli Loaches or some Green Cory Cats. I have both small sized gravel and sand in my tank. None of my fish are aggressive and my tank has many hiding places. Thoughts and information would be very helpful.

Just drop in some sinking food. I got new life spectrum that sinks so easy for them to get.

Mine happily take flakes and sinking pellets (it change it out every few days). I thought it was weird they ate flakes! But they love them.

The more the better! They're not really schoolers, but love company of their own. They say 5 or more. I have 4 and they do well. They're always touching and sleeping in a knot together or in a weird position. I plan on getting 4 more but I am khuli crazy.

I wasn't even trying to breed them! I got five from my Lfs and added them to my 55. After about an hour I found a mass of loach eggs.

Back
Top Bottom