L-270 chocolate zebra plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep the ones I have I got from him he is a good seller. Thanks guys!:) I'm actually looking for adults for breeding stock most on aquabid are too young for my plans at the moment. I may have to buy lil guys and grow them out I guess.

You could try the pleco forums (plecoplanet and plecoworld,) but it's not very often that breeding groups are posted, and they aren't cheap when they do come up. More often odd males someone doesn't want/need...
Worst thing about Hypancistrus juvies is their slooow growth rate. I have a group of L-333's I've been growing out for about 2 years now, and they look like they may finally start spawning this spring or summer.

toddnbecka said:
You could try the pleco forums (plecoplanet and plecoworld,) but it's not very often that breeding groups are posted, and they aren't cheap when they do come up. More often odd males someone doesn't want/need...
Worst thing about Hypancistrus juvies is their slooow growth rate. I have a group of L-333's I've been growing out for about 2 years now, and they look like they may finally start spawning this spring or summer.

I know exactly what you mean, my young L-270 are growing so darn slow it's crazy! And I thought my clown pleco fry took their sweet time to grow lol!! Yeah I'll check out that site thanks for the info it's greatly appreciated:) I just want some adults I like these plecs alot plus they are difficult to breed and I like a good fish breeding challenge.

Back
Top Bottom