Lemon Tetras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zparticle

Aquarium Advice Addict
When I first bought my LTs for my Discus tank I thought they were kind of boring but made a nice schooling fish for the tank. Now, that they have grown to about twice the size they were when I got them, I think they are one of prettiest fish I have.

I love the bottom fin with the striking yellow streak offset against the black streak. I also love the body design and the tail. Beautiful!

I heard about this!

I've heard many reports that lemon tetras look boring and dull at the LFS.
But when in a home aquarium, they become more colorful and more bold.

Very nice vid! You've got great tanks! I actually think my favorite is the one with the harley rasboras, neons, and cories. Such underrated little guys, but I love how they work in a tank together. :)

Ya how many lemons and rummys did you have? Beginning of the last tanks shot, it looking like a billionn of those little guys were shooting across the tank hahah. My favorite part was the first tanks crazy kuhuli loaches!!! Hahahh

the kuhli loaches are fun to watch at the beginning.
They are so active and constantly doing loops around the tank.

the last tank - Rummynose always make a nice school

Beautiful fish z! I love them! :) Especially your discus tank, best one you have! :)
Thanks. :)
Very nice vid! You've got great tanks! I actually think my favorite is the one with the harley rasboras, neons, and cories. Such underrated little guys, but I love how they work in a tank together. :)
Thanks, that was my first tank.
Ya how many lemons and rummys did you have? Beginning of the last tanks shot, it looking like a billionn of those little guys were shooting across the tank hahah. My favorite part was the first tanks crazy kuhuli loaches!!! Hahahh
10 lemons and 10 rummys.
the kuhli loaches are fun to watch at the beginning.
They are so active and constantly doing loops around the tank.
They are crazy little fish for sure. :)

Back
Top Bottom