leopard ctenopoma with oscar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jesse W

Aquarium Advice Activist
I recently just took my leopard ctenopoma out of my main tank after slowly watching my cardinal and guppy count dwindle. I now am housing him in a separate tank. I plan on hopefully setting up an Oscar tank in the future. If I grow out my leopard ctenopoma I would like to house him with baby oscars and let them grow up with him. Just a little uneasy about, would like some opinions on the matter.

I recently just took my leopard ctenopoma out of my main tank after slowly watching my cardinal and guppy count dwindle. I now am housing him in a separate tank. I plan on hopefully setting up an Oscar tank in the future. If I grow out my leopard ctenopoma I would like to house him with baby oscars and let them grow up with him. Just a little uneasy about, would like some opinions on the matter.

Not a good plan there will be too much aggression. He Oscar will bully the leopard. Also if you were to do it you would need a 100+ gallon tank.

Back
Top Bottom