Let's see how this goes..... (new additions)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbs are a dime a dozen, every supplier has them, he forgot is all.

I am certain that the tails were removed after death.

My cories sleep in the plants too, its kinda neat, got a real tiny peppered cory sleeping right next to a betta and an angel.

My buddy has 5 tigers in with a red tail shark, they all live very um territorial together, and yes the barbs set up shop on the other side of the shark and do whatever they can to get him, but for some reason its 1 on 5 not 5 on 1, great fish but too hyper/onery for a true community. Id stick with tetras and barbs get a pleco or larger cats for the bottom.

Barbs are a dime a dozen, every supplier has them, he forgot is all.

He showed me the order list and he ordered 25 each (regular, green, albino) and they sent 0 barbs.

The barbs get along with everything already in the tank, it is just anything new that they go after.

Look what showed up...

zebra.jpg

I bought 4 Nerite Zebra Snails from mgamer20o0. This one likes my cleaner magnet.

Oh, and the last Panda is doing great.

Update: Everyone made it through the night. All is good in the tank. Next Friday I will hopefull be adding the new barbs. Checked water this morning and everything is where it should be.

Back
Top Bottom