Lets settle a dispute, shall we?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay thanks. I guess bn plecos are out for the 40 gal. I guess a differant breeding tank would be interesting and a new challenge.
Yeah, I have heard they are pretty easy to breed. :) Someday when you get a different tank, I would definitely recommend trying it. You could sell the babies here or to your lfs. My lfs frequently gets bnp babies in that were locally bred.

Haha i have a seperate tank all set up! Haha i just tested my water levels and its all good! Now i just need to find those fish!!!! Haha

Honestly, I don't remember off the top of my head. I want to say toddnbecka.... but I might be totally crazy! I know severum mama has had some in the past. You can always take a look in the classifieds, or put up a "wanted" ad. :)

absolutangel04 said:
Honestly, I don't remember off the top of my head. I want to say toddnbecka.... but I might be totally crazy! I know severum mama has had some in the past. You can always take a look in the classifieds, or put up a "wanted" ad. :)

Your not crazy, toddnbecka does as far as i know!

Back
Top Bottom