LFS going out of business!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homer8

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have two fish stores near me. One is a little mom and pop shop and the other is petco. Petco will be my only fish store within a 40 mile radius and the next closest store is another petco 45 mins away. I wanted to order some figure 8 puffers but now idk if it will happen. Does anyone know if petco will order a fish for you?

I have two fish stores near me. One is a little mom and pop shop and the other is petco. Petco will be my only fish store within a 40 mile radius and the next closest store is another petco 45 mins away. I wanted to order some figure 8 puffers but now idk if it will happen. Does anyone know if petco will order a fish for you?

Just call them and ask. All they can say is no.

:fish1::fish2::fish1::fish2:

How far are you from the walt Whitman bridge there is a LFS about 15 mins south called aquarium center. I know for a fact they have them, I saw some there yesterday.

Well im up at school now and i no i can get them back in philly

Back
Top Bottom