LFS in Myrtle Beach SC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bhunsucker

Aquarium Advice Freak
We are getting ready to go on vacation and I was wondering if anyone new of any LFS in the Myrtle Beach SC area that would be good to visit while I'm down that way. We will actually be staying in the Cherry Grove area but I'm sure that we will be going to MB daily. So anything that is within driving distance. Thanks

For some reason Im thinking there might be a That Fish Place in the Myrtle Beach area.. this could be very old info. by the way.

I was just there last week, what a coincidence. Didn't see any pet stores though, but at the Wings and Eagles stores they have some highly overpriced african dwarf frogs. 2 for $20. 8O Have fun down there, it's definately my favorite vacation spot...thought the drive is aweful...14 hours!

i think there is a fish store by the name of salty critter in north myrtle beach...not the one online tho.. they had some nice cured gulf rock for like 5.50 a pound and they let you dig in the tank for the one you want to look at :lol:
btw its a tiny tiny store

Back
Top Bottom