Lfs trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
well last week when i got my bolivian rams and cory cats the lfs had a contest u had to fill up a paper and put it in a box then a week later they will draw blind folded 3 names the winners will get 3 prizes in order as their name was pulled out the first will get an aquarium fixture of 3 bulb t5ho the length of their aquarium with bulbs of their choosing, second will get a canister filter new from fluval 405 down or an used fluval fx5 with new media of their choosing, and 3rd will get a pair of any fish in the store for free and 90% discount on the purchase of 3 additional fish!!!

anyways i got a call yesterday at about 7 pm telling me that im one of the winners and i need to be there today from noon-5, i hope i win either the lights or the fish but anything will be good tho

if i win the fish i was thinking maybe i get 2 free discos and get 3 on the 90% discount, but idk much about them besides that they are really touchy and sensitive the other option will be either a pair of apistogramma cacatuoides or GBR, and some angels

but if any of you know about discus will be great!!!!!

current tank 75 gallon planted

Awesome!:) I wish my LFS did that, but already, way too many customers come in;) They don't need to promote more;) Its the same size as any petcos/aquatic thing except maybe 1.5X bigger and like 12 employees and there is sitll a line to choose/have them bag fish:)
nice;) I'd skip discus, unless you have another tank, maybe the angels and apistos like you said

Its an awesome store its just their thx giving thing they do that 4 xmas too, its just hard to pick they have so many beautiful fish to choose from im also gonna get some plants. I'm probably gonna spent alot but other good thing they have they give you credit for your next purchase

Well I got home awhile back with 2 gbr and a pair of angels, some black worms excel and ill be back this coming week for some filter media when the new filter gets here

Back
Top Bottom