Little Beggers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lonewolfblue

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have another problem with my 75G Planted tank. I'm sitting here in my sofa, and turn around to see almost all my fish on this side of the tank going up and down the glass, does this mean they are all hungry? And I just got done feeding them a frozen cube of multi, which has bloodworms, brine shrimp, and 3 other items. And they will not leave this side of the tank, lol. When I walk over to the other side by the kitchen, they follow me, lol. And it's all 6 roselines, all the GBR's, and 2 of the Bolivians. The tetras join now and then, then go back to roaming the tank. But I just keep sitting here, and they won't budge, lol. All on this side of the tank, lol.

Lonewolfblue said:
And it's all 6 roselines, all the GBR's, and 2 of the Bolivians. The tetras join now and then, then go back to roaming the tank. But I just keep sitting here, and they won't budge, lol. All on this side of the tank, lol.

Could it be that I'm just soo good looking? hehehe.... :silly:

God all my bettas and mollies will do that too lol they're probably just being pigs... Fish seem to be always hungry, little gluttons X3

My barbs like me, but not my 5 year old. He can aggravate them from time to time.

If I come up to the tank, just me, they flirt and do a little dance in a group. It usually works.

I think you have now been recognized as the food source. They know who you are and are playing on your sympathy. :lol:

Yeah mine do that as well. They sit there and wag thier tails at me like they are begging. Mr puffers are the cutest little things when they do this cause they are all eyeballs. All I can see are thier big eyes begging. Soooo cute!!

Yeah well mine always win when they give me the "I'm starving..Please feed me *big cute fishy eyes*" look >__<

Back
Top Bottom