Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - General Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-27-2003, 11:11 AM   #1
Zic
Aquarium Advice Freak

Little tiny......I don't even know what!!!

Hey everyone!
I was looking at my ten gallon tank last night when I noticed something odd. My tank has some algae growing on my decorations that I've decided to let grow. The algae has started growing on the sides of the tank. I've decided to let all but the front glass grow algae on it. The front glass has some on it, that I will clean off when I do my next water change (this Saturday).

Last night I saw little tiny bugs or something on the algae. They were very, very small white things that 'jumped' about 1/4 of an inch at a time. Is this something bad?

I have a dwarf african frog who looks pale and white, but he usually does when he's about to shed his skin. ( I don't know if this is related or not, I thought I'd mention it, however)

Old 03-28-2003, 03:23 PM   #2
Zic
Aquarium Advice Freak

24 views and no posts? I must have all of you stumped! BTW, my frog looks ok today (hey that rhymed. I'm a poet and.......)

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com