Little white worms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have had those for awhile too. they're virtually harmless as far as i've been able to tell, and i think they're called planaria. they come as a result of overfeeding fish. the best way to get rid of them is either to feed less or i noticed they also died when i was treating for ich one time

Well they were sticking to the glass this morning, now i can't find any of them, so i think there in the substrate. There were alot of them though, and now i can't see any of em. They were white, about half an inch long... I was just wondering if there goona kill my fish or not.

Planaria/Nematodes. They are flatworms/roundworms that result from overfeeding or underfiltering your tank. Feed less, and clean your substrate more often, and they will go away.

nemotodes huh...you remember that cartoon show "doug " that had the nemotodes that were suppodsly evil and barbaric and would kill you lol i never knew what a nemotode was till now lol

Back
Top Bottom