Live plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most plants I have been able to bury the roots in the gravel/sand. Anubias does well just by burying the roots in the gravel. I have only had gravel substrate, so I haven't used sand.

Hope this helps.

Rupret.

No, that will not be ok. You need to pull it up so the thick part of the roots is above the sand and can get water flow and light. Calm down, it's not going to die in 5 minutes.
Like I said before, they do best tied into something. I usually use rubber bands. But I have heard of people using fishing line or even gluing them with super glue.

That's what I'm gonna do tommorow it's just late at night and don't want to get involved in a project so I just moved him a little over and heres

Rocky:

I tend to bury my roots a little deeper, but you should be ok. If it comes up, just rebury it deeper until it stays. You'll be ok.

Hey, where are your from? I'm one of the biggest hockey fans in the South. Don't see too many on here. Who is your team?

Rupret.

Rocky:

I tend to bury my roots a little deeper, but you should be ok. If it comes up, just rebury it deeper until it stays. You'll be ok.

Hey, where are your from? I'm one of the biggest hockey fans in the South. Don't see too many on here. Who is your team?

Rupret.

I'm in nj. And I love the bruins!!!!

Arkansas and Red Wings.

I do have Rask and Lucic on my fantasy team. I was very impressed with the Boston fans after Chicago won The Cup last summer. They stayed and cheered loudly for the Hawks. Thought it was great sportsmanship.

Arkansas and Red Wings.

I do have Rask and Lucic on my fantasy team. I was very impressed with the Boston fans after Chicago won The Cup last summer. They stayed and cheered loudly for the Hawks. Thought it was great sportsmanship.

Yea they actually behaved!!! Knowing Boston's history I was impressed too!! And lucic is a hitting machine and tough as nails. And I believe rask is one of the best goalies in the nhl

Back
Top Bottom