Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey fallen, kudos for putting this much into picking the perfect fish for your tank;) now if I could mind my own business I wouldn't ask you if you're aware of the ph altering nature if Texas holey rock? ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey fallen, kudos for putting this much into picking the perfect fish for your tank;) now if I could mind my own business I wouldn't ask you if you're aware of the ph altering nature if Texas holey rock? ?

No actually, a small piece came with the tank so I figured I'd use it, unless that's a bad idea that is. How does it alter it? And thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Depending on mass/volume it will raise the ph, it is very popular on cichlid tanks for this reason. Keep an eye on ph, if it starts mysteriously climbing? You know what's up! I like the khuli too!

Depending on mass/volume it will raise the ph, it is very popular on cichlid tanks for this reason. Keep an eye on ph, if it starts mysteriously climbing? You know what's up! I like the khuli too!

Haha, alright, I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom