lol @ over feeding ctenopoma leopards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman888888

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was really new to fish keeping a year ago and had no clue what i was doing

I had a good laugh @ my old video

They're all still alive :)
1 year and 2 months now
And probly 3 times the size they were in the vid

overfeeding

I was really new to fish keeping a year ago and had no clue what i was doing

I had a good laugh @ my old video

They're all still alive :)
1 year and 2 months now
And probly 3 times the size they were in the vid

I don't mean to be a smart aleck .but was it thanksgiving and the fish were expecting company so they ordered extra?:cool:. That was too funny and really made me laugh.:). Neat looking fish. Alison... I am brand new here and haven't even finished my profile ,just been reading and couldn't resist

:p

Lol im from canada... we make our own turkeys over here (no ordering on thanksgiving) ahaha
Just kidding.

They honestly would eventually eat everything, i didnt know any better.

Welcome to AA though. This site has really helped me....ive come a long way since that video thanks to this site

Thanks for the welcome. We moved to sunny Fla 7 years ago. I am 68 and have had fish on and off starting with my fist guppy tank when I was in grammar school. my Last fish were Bettas many years ago and my last tank was 25 to 30 years ago. None of todays high tech. I used to wash the tank and rinse the gravel then go get fish. Duh. I looked at the instructions that came with the new tetra complete 10 gal tank hubby talked me into getting . :eek::eek::confused:. Now he can help me set it up. All I wanted was a new fish bowl for my one betta:D. I am going to asking a ton of questions. Alison:)

Back
Top Bottom