Long 20 gallon help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slow-dagger

Aquarium Advice Activist
I plan on buying one and I want to put Cory catfish there can I have my 2 emerald cories and i want to put 1 albino 2 Jui cories

image-435137650.jpg

They live in 10 gallon with 3 snails 1 dwarf gourami 2 guppies and I want to move out the cories

YOu can sure, a 20 long is great for corys. What substrate will you be using? Corys prefer sand; round gravel could be ok too as long as it isn't sharp. The gravel in the pic looks a bit jagged for corys. Also they do best in groups of their own kind, at least 4, so I'd get two more emeralds and if you wanted another type, add 4 more of those.

librarygirl said:
YOu can sure, a 20 long is great for corys. What substrate will you be using? Corys prefer sand; round gravel could be ok too as long as it isn't sharp. The gravel in the pic looks a bit jagged for corys. Also they do best in groups of their own kind, at least 4, so I'd get two more emeralds and if you wanted another type, add 4 more of those.

I don't know about sand but ill use round gravel

Back
Top Bottom