Long Fin BNP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocean

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Made a trip to Eldora today to Wet Pets, was looking for cichlids that would thrive in my hard water and my 40 gal breeder tank. Almost over looked these guys, two long fin BNP that have the albino gene! First time I have ever seen long finned BNP!! Luck was with me and I got a male and female. They are small and the owner had to use a magnifying glass to sex them. I love this place, the owner knows his livestock and has a awesome selection of fish!!

I did try to take pictures but they didn't turn out very well using my phone, but here is one bad picture.

2012-04-13 17.44.26-1.jpg

ocean said:
I did try to take pictures but they didn't turn out very well using my phone, but here is one bad picture.

It turned out rather well ;)
I've only seen one of these and it was $50. I couldn't spend that much on a single fish, so I passed it up. Lucky you, maybe you'll get some babies later ;)

Starka said:
It turned out rather well ;)
I've only seen one of these and it was $50. I couldn't spend that much on a single fish, so I passed it up. Lucky you, maybe you'll get some babies later ;)

If they do breed I''ll give you some babies, $50 for a long fin bnp? Thats outragous! But you do have to pay for shipping! :)

ocean said:
If they do breed I''ll give you some babies, $50 for a long fin bnp? Thats outragous! But you do have to pay for shipping! :)

Lol that'll be $49.99 right ;)
Can't wait to see more of the happy couple!

Back
Top Bottom