Look at me new Stealth Pro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive got two 250'a and im pretty sure theyll be fine when i put em in the 250 as im pretty sure the problems they were having were isolated to the 300w ones. Could be other incidents but when i tried to order the 300's i was told they had issues.

They have stopped shipping all Stealth models not just the 300w. The older Stealths without the led lights are fine it's only the new design. I'm currently running 9 new model Stealths so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I just got a new 100w Stealth about 2 weeks ago to replace my old el-cheapo petsmart heater that I used in my 20g. I haven't had any problems so far, and I hope I don't....

I have a Visi-therm overheat my tank to 97*, (fish were fine), and they sent me a replacement within 2 weeks, which was nice! I have Stealth's in all my other tanks, and they keep the temp at EXACTLY 78 or 80*. Something the Tetra's (which I started with) don't do.

My older Stealths have done a great job, one has a problem being off +/- 4'f from its dial calibration. I would not buy a new one, what with all the problems people are having. Bad ju ju, take a well regarded product and get cheap with it, and they wind up with serious problems.

I also have two 300W Won Bros Proheat IC, mine have run like clockworks for 8-9 years... I must've got lucky there, so many bad reviews on those.

I'm in the market for a new 300W for our turtle's tank, probably going to get a Hydor 300w ETH.

Back
Top Bottom