Look what I found...on EBay no less

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh god.... that's freaking SAD. How much you want to bet that they don't get all their little cups open to feed or change water? :cry:

At least someone is trying to find good homes for them.

Look how they are stacked tho, I feel bad for the ones on the bottom. I remember Wal-mart had a shelf of Bettas all stacked like that and my friend and I made it to where all of them could get air.

it looks like 800 have been bought yay for good homes! (hopefully)

I like the way he is selling the glowfish. BUY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE RELEASED ON JAN 4TH but the auction does not end until the 7th. Where is the early delivery he promises?

I didn't notice the glow fish, but I have ordered fish from Tony. He also sells many other kinds of fish on aquabid. His fish came very healthy. and well packaged.

Hey, I'm sure Petco does things as badly or worse. I still don't like it which is why I only buy from those places once a year at most.

I think ebay turns their heads to fish. They dont consider them pets because they dont breath air like us.

grrr. I went to walmart tonight to pick up some melafix and it was the first time I didn't feel sorry for the bettas. I felt sorry for every other fish in the place. every single display tank had various levels of ick in it I was so mad I almost started treating them myself. but alas there's nothing I can do. :(

Well his reviews overwhelmingly show positive responses, healthy fish and fast shipping. I am hoping that was a shipment about to depart or just arrived. I have thought before that a safe 'tupperware' style container would be less stressful than a bag. It seems to me that bags would cause many changes in pressure, but folks have used bags about forever.

Back
Top Bottom