Looking for bottom feeder recomendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya they do a great clean up job. And crystal shrimp are my favorite :) Amano shrimp get alittle bigger than most though. You just need to be careful with what fish you get cause alot will pick at the shrimp

O shoot idk they don't get very big I'd say like 5 of each. You just need to feed them with an algae waffer or something so they don't starve. But if you dont want to have to feed them I'd say 5ish

But I still suggest the algae wafer from time to time. Like once a week

Sorry wrong fish but I have corys I just found out and they only grow about 2 1/2 cm max

bruinsbro1997 said:
Where did you hear that? Cories get three or four inches long in my experience.

Did you not hear what I said on the post earlier before I was talking about pelcos that grow that big and my cories are 2 1/2 cm

There's a lot of different cory species, all reaching different sizes. For a 20H i'd probably stick with a smaller species, like pandas or one of the dwarfs.

SAEs get a bit big for a 20H, I have some that are 3-4".

So I'm just wondering what are otos and SAEs I am also looking for good cleaners. Sorry Im just not sure on the abrieviations. Thx

So I'm just wondering what are otos and SAEs I am also looking for good cleaners. Sorry Im just not sure on the abrieviations. Thx

They're good algae eaters, especially SAE's if you want to get rid of that bad black-bearded algae. Make sure you have a big enough tank for them though.

Back
Top Bottom