Looking for some ideas for new fish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

papa_bear_21

Aquarium Advice Freak
I currently have in my 29g:

1 4 inch spotted sailfin pleco
2 3 inch glass cats
2 babies (1 ~1/2 inch guppie 1 ~3/4 inch mollie)
3 black mollies
3 great khuli loachs (all 3 inches or less)
4 tetra (2 black skirt 2 bleeding heart)
5 platy's (assorted)
6 guppies
Total: 26

Can I add anymore fish, if so, what? If my tank is over stocked as is, I know not to invest in anymore stock until some real estate opens for them, or expect some additional work. I am looking for some honest advice, and straight forwardness, what do yall think? I am hoping to upgrade to a 55 or 75g tank in the next few months, giving a little more room to add some stock. Can more be added, or would it be a good idea to hold off on stock right now? I am not looking to add the fish right away, but instead wait a few weeks and let things stabilize in the tank. I appreciate the honest advice, and the help.

Bear

thank you for the quick (and I do mean quick...LOL) response. I was fearing that the tank was beginning to get a little crowded, I reckon we can wait to get more until we upgrade to the larger tank. what fish would you add to this community given the space of a 55 or 75 long tank? I am wanting something to add some exotic color, one fish we are looking at is an angelicus pleco, any others that one might recommend?

Back
Top Bottom