Looking for some opinions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good so far. Got an idea of what sort of plants you'll be getting? How about ferts and Excel/glut? Are those Planted+'s or Fugerays?

Sent from my iPad using science

Looks good so far. Got an idea of what sort of plants you'll be getting? How about ferts and Excel/glut? Are those Planted+'s or Fugerays?

Sent from my iPad using science

Thanks. I have the Planted+ . I plant to do el weekly dosing for low light and dose with glut right now. For plants this is what i'm thinking right now.

Foreground
Dwarf Sagittaria

Midground
Anubias Hastifolia
Cryptocoryne Lutea
Cryptocoryne wendtii
Red ludwigia

Background
Anubias barteri
Echinodorus amazonicus (Amazon Sword)
Jungle Vallisneria
Rotala colorata

Get a Java moss vine. They sell them at petco and can be shaped into anything.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Check at seachem. Some plants melt with Excell/glut. They have a forum where you can post your plant list.
http://www.seachem.com/support/FAQs/FlourishExcel.html
"Q: I've been using Flourish Excel for the 4 days, and I've noticed that my Anacharis seems to be dying, while my other plants are doing fine. Why is this?

A: Anacharis is a particularly sensitive species (known to be sensitive to high temperature, trace copper, formaldehyde etc.). It is also sensitive to Flourish Excel. If you have Anacharis in an aquarium in which you are dosing Flourish Excel we recommend using Flourish Excel every other day rathter than daily"

(Friend of Bill W., One day at a time)

As a plantaholic, I must say that tank looks nice as is. Nice hard scape.
Star repens is a nice carpet plant (even though it is a stem plant).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Check at seachem. Some plants melt with Excell/glut. They have a forum where you can post your plant list.
Seachem. Flourish Excel FAQ
"Q: I've been using Flourish Excel for the 4 days, and I've noticed that my Anacharis seems to be dying, while my other plants are doing fine. Why is this?

A: Anacharis is a particularly sensitive species (known to be sensitive to high temperature, trace copper, formaldehyde etc.). It is also sensitive to Flourish Excel. If you have Anacharis in an aquarium in which you are dosing Flourish Excel we recommend using Flourish Excel every other day rathter than daily"

(Friend of Bill W., One day at a time)

Yeah i've read that before. It seems to be a very small list and even then if you start with smaller dose and then increase they seem to adjust better.

As a plantaholic, I must say that tank looks nice as is. Nice hard scape.
Star repens is a nice carpet plant (even though it is a stem plant).

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks, Yeah It really like Staurogyne Repens I had it in one of my setup. The only problem is the last time I added in my last tank my rainbows ate it.

Back
Top Bottom