looking for the best master test kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

muddlehead

Aquarium Advice Regular
i have had my ten gal up for about 3 months now and to tell the truth i have never tested my water parameters, i want an idea of what is going on because im getting into plants and they are not growing the way they were when i first introduced them so i think they sucked up the nutrients and now they cant grow as well because of it, so basically i want to buy a quality master test kit that has everything i need in it and i want it online because lfs are ridiculous with the test kits, thanks for the advice

Sounds like the nutrients have all been used up. I don't know much on planted tanks yet, but what you need to add will depend on your setup and the type of plants. Will wait for advice from others here.

sorry if this is a weird place to ask but can anyone suggest an all purpose fert for my tank??

yeah i dont think i need much in the way of ferts because i have what i think is enough fish but i defenitly think it needs something

how long do these kits last, on regular use before they need to be replaced?

gohabs9 said:
how long do these kits last, on regular use before they need to be replaced?

If you mean shelf-life...a good 2-3 years. If you mean usage....well mileage really varies by how many tanks you have and how often you test.

yeah i think i will get the nutrafin master test kit, and i bought some seachem flourish at the lfs today it wasnt over priced too bad so i got it with some flakes

Back
Top Bottom