Lost a ghost shrimp to the wheel of death

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patrickriley2010

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think this is what happened I woke up and the airwasnt turning my water mill prop. So I slowly turned it on incase a shrimp was in there. Nothing came out so I turned it up to a speed where the fish should notice it. And then out came a ghost shrimp split in half :/ oh well they are only 33 cents

image-2049672334.jpg

I think this is what happened I woke up and the airwasnt turning my water mill prop. So I slowly turned it on incase a shrimp was in there. Nothing came out so I turned it up to a speed where the fish should notice it. And then out came a ghost shrimp split in half :/ oh well they are only 33 cents

Awwwww I'm so sorry to hear that... Aww poor shrimpy heheh :)

Hahahah well give it to my female betta and she will eat it before you can notice... Hahaha she likes to eat almost anything..!!! I remember the day one of my fish died she was trying to eat him.!! o_O she is crazy.!!

Lol fresh meat! The other shrimp is now commuting Cannibalism.

Ignore the cheap 50 cent plant I dropped in untill I could plant something lol

image-1090024546.jpg

Like 2 inches... Some of them 1.5
And in my other tank I have one that is like 6 inches long.. :p

I have a platty and long fin danios and they don't bother the shrimp plus ghost shrimp are really fast! They like teleport around. And they are cheap so you could try it !

I have a platty and long fin danios and they don't bother the shrimp plus ghost shrimp are really fast! They like teleport around. And they are cheap so you could try it !

Yeah I will try them and then I will text you my bad experience hahahahahaha I can tell it is gonna be a bad experience... Hahaha only you know your fishy and that's why I'm saying its gonna be bad and funny story hahahaha ..

Yeah I will try them and then I will text you my bad experience hahahahahaha I can tell it is gonna be a bad experience... Hahaha only you know your fishy and that's why I'm saying its gonna be bad and funny story hahahaha ..

Well if anything they will get a fresh meal !

Back
Top Bottom