Lots of fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ralphie126

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have lots of convict fry about 2 and 3 inches about to start breeding..... Nobody wants them and I don't have any space left for them and NO petstores will take them .....even mom and pop stores

If you can sex them I'd split up the females and males into separate tanks so you don't end up with more.

Then try selling some on aquabids as you'll get a wider market than through places like kijiji and Craigslist although I'd try through there as well, you never know.

And list them here to on the buy/sell section.

I have tried this and Craigslist yet no one wants them..... I can try seperating them with a divider. I will try aquabid this week

Ralphie126 said:
I have tried this and Craigslist yet no one wants them..... I can try seperating them with a divider. I will try aquabid this week

Good luck! Convicts do breed like rabbits. I'd keep them posted on Craigslist just in case. But aquabids may be a solution.

never mind, cant use aqua bid, mom says no and wont let me ship fish.

Ralphie126 said:
For aqua bid, how does the whole thing work

It's sort of like eBay but just fish stuff. I've only bought stuff there but they have a pretty good frequently asked questions and help sections. Id read through those. If you still have questions email them to the site operators they are really good about answering them.

Back
Top Bottom