Made some changes in my tanks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billsgate

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, today I finally got round to removing some of my 'excess' fish. :D

I returned the following fish to the lfs:

-7 Adult White Clouds
-1 Angelfish (you can still see him in my gallery if you like :p )
-2 Albino Bristlenose plecos (NOOO, Why did you get rid of them??? Don't worry, I'll explain)
-1 CAE (I was supposed to return two, but was unable to catch the last one, so I'll let him stay)
-2 Honey Gouramis

That's it. Now my tanks are empty :lol:
Ok, no they're not. My 28.5 gal now has my pair of keyhole cichlids and 1 CAE. My 18.5 gal now holds 5 otocinclus and 3 juvenile white clouds.

Why am I doing this? Because I want to breed my keyhole cichlids. I have attempted to do so, but up untill now they haven't succesfully raised the fry they had. I think this is because of a lack of experience, but also because there were too many 'threats' and tankmates.
The 18.5 gal is rather empty as well, I want to use this one to place part of the fry in, to see if they can be raised on themselves, without the parents.
And if my otos would decide to have a go at breeding, so be it :p I know, but, you never know.

Wish me luck....I'll keep you posted on their breeding progress. Not that they have eggs now, but that won't take too long now I think. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom