man this blows!:(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onah

Aquarium Advice Freak
:cry: i cant find my Black Lighting Tetra! the only possible explanation is that he got sucked up in the time it took me to walk from the sink to the tank well i was doing a pwc yesterday, i really hope not! i think i would rather find him stuck in something in the tank! man i feel really bad, he looked really cool to, he was about 1.5 but with some fins that looked like they have been around. His name was Maximus(thats how cool the fins looked), so unless i find him stuck in the PF i guess he is now gone......

R.I.P. Akelis 2004,5ish-2006

:( Sorry to hear he's gone missing. I have a WCMM that goes AWOL on me regularly, but turns up (not even always at feeding), so there is still hope. Have you tried moving decor and stuff to see if he's there?

its looking pretty grim peps, i am doing a pwc tonight and i am going to rip up the tank and see if he is in there, ill keep everyone posted.

I feel your pain... I can't find my GBR anywhere today.

Hope you find your fish!!

i lost a hill stream loach, thought he'd been eaten. only to find him under a pebble 2 weeks after he went MIA. he may still be in there. good luck

It's one of the mysteries of fishkeeping. I lost a Goo Obo gudgeon a couple months ago... no clue where it went.

My bichir dissapeared Tuesday. Went to put him and his buddy in their new bigger house, and he was gone. I can't find him walking around the house either. I suppose when we rearrange furniture or move, I'll find his little crusty body. How sad. Finally a new bigger home, and he didn't even get to play in it. :(

Sorry for everyone losses.

yeah same here thanx for sharing, i have finally given up hope it has been almost a wk with no sign, 3 pwc and ripping up the tank has not made him come out, :(

don't give up, i have a pair of ottos that went missing for six months, i never even saw them till i was finnished draining the tank and taking out the decor, good thing there was a little water left, they might not have made it.
they live in my betta tank now, and are reaching their second year ^___^

Back
Top Bottom