marineland c530

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

momma cow

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ok traded in my aqua clear filter for this fancy marineland been running for 2 weeks now and my water is still not crystal clear please tell me I didn't make mistake buying this thing am I doing something wrong :ermm:

I have a 90 gallon tank left my aqua clear on for week while getting marineland ready gravle on bottom about 15 fish at first was having bubbles coming out of return which I read a lot of people complaining about re did the filter stoped some still see some coming out but not as much tested water said my ph off a little so maybe I will try and fix that do a water change see if that helps someone said put l of the aqua clear back on not going to be happy if I have to do this since I never had prob with them just that after 15 years I thought they were getting old and time to up grade guess what they say if not broken leave it alone lol

this weekend I will ck all the hoses since I read make sure you don't see any threads and maybe give it little more time I mean its not cloudy just doesn't have that perfect crystal clear look like I did with my aqua clear hope fully bubbles will stop but all I keep reading lot of people have same prob keeping fingers crossed

Has yours quieted down i just got one aand hooked it up but its loud not seeing many bubbles but i can hear air inside the canister any tips

Back
Top Bottom