May-June-July: Let's hear about the bargains you've found...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

felipe

Aquarium Advice Regular
um, today i went to petco and came across a bottle of AmQuil at 50% more for the same old price. so i bought it. It is just a chemical you use for getting rid of cholorine and ammonia and such

I got a 26 gallon bowfront, a flurescent light, 4 pumps ( 2 30 gallons and 2 5 gallons) and a heater for 20 dollars at a garage sale and the original owner only had it for 1 month and then he wanted to replace it and get a bigger one. So its all mine now :D

teamchicken said:
I got a 26 gallon bowfront, a flurescent light, 4 pumps ( 2 30 gallons and 2 5 gallons) and a heater for 20 dollars at a garage sale and the original owner only had it for 1 month and then he wanted to replace it and get a bigger one. So its all mine now :D
How much? Im sure it was a super deal since it was at a garage sale.

Why are we posting in the Feburary Bargain Thread? Any particular reason.
LOL, probably cause yours truely has been to dang lazy to post an updated version. I'll get on it right now (y)

May-June: Let's hear about the bargains you've found...

Ok folks, if you come across some excellent deals, bargains, specials sales coupon codes etc...here is your place to share with fellow aquarists. Seen a price online, that is too good not to share? Well, put it here. This applies to LFS as well, make sure you tell us where we can save some money :jump:

breeding pair of common kribensis $3
bag of several water sprite plants $1
several other plants for free
These were all at a Aquarium Society meeting. Find one near you they have great prices. In a raffle I got a 65 watt 50/50 compact flouresent tube and many types of chemcials and foods. It alsp really helps to fond advice and help on subjects. :D

One of the LFS we frequent had a batch of Fire Mouth Cichlid frys for 12 cents each last week. If I had room for another tank I wouldn't minding buying several to watch them grow and beautify! $5 fish for $0.12... not too bad!

Petsmart & Walmart
at these 2 stores you can get a brand new 55gallon with florescent light hod biowheel flitter and some food a net few other little things if ur looking for a new aquarium thats big it is only 148.00 $ thats not bad for all that stuff and its new not used. 8)

I went to petsmart last night and bought a 29 gallon complete with hood/light fixture for 69.99

At least I thought that was a deal :)

Back
Top Bottom