Members Fish Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishLover14

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I thought that it would be interesting to see what kind of and exactly what size tank everyone has. Anyone who has a tank of any size post here post the size tank, all your equipment, and pics if you have them!

I have a 10 gal with 3 mollies (2 males 1 female) 3 platys (2 males 1 female) and a pleco
Also have a 33 gal with 1 comet goldfish, 1 pond goldfish, and 2 fantails with a pleco
and a 1 gal with fry platies (12)

check out my gallery for other pix

Attachments

• photos_013.jpg
    photos_013.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 93
  • photos_013.jpg
    photos_013.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 122
Ah, about time you updated your sig Tortis.

I've got a 20 gal running a Whisper 20 filter, can't remember brand for heater. 30 gal is running on a Whisper 40, again, can't remeber about heater. 5 is an Eclipse, so it's running on a Eclipse Biowheel.

I've got a 55 gallon FW community tank.
5 gallon betta tank
29 gallon saltwater tank
10 gallon QT
55 gallon turtle tank
and an empty 20 gallon, still undecided.

All in my bedroom. :wink:

5 Gal Eclipse, no heater, Aqua Culture Air pump, fish in sig.
10 Gal, Penguine filter, can't remember the heater, AC air pump, fish in sig.
29 Gal Eclipse, can't remember the heater, Eclipse bio-wheel filtration, AC air pump, fish in sig.
150 Gal, 2 Cascade Canister Filtration units (1000 and 1200), 3 heaters (can't remember the brand), 2 AC air pumps, 2 maxi jets 900 (can't remember the brand), fish in sig.

52 Tanks Tortis do you think u are obsssed with fish??? LOL

I would luv to have 52 tanks if only i had the $$$!!!!

55 gal, Aqua Clear 500, Tetra Whisper Heater, 24" Bubble Wall
55_fullshot.jpg

10 gal, Aqua Clear Mini, Tetra Whisper Heater, (2) 1" air stones

both of those tanks will change within the next few weeks...i'll keep everyone posted...

There's info in the links in my sig, if interested.

8 gal river tank (water flows from right to left): Cascade 100 modified intake, 10g sump + diy wet/dry w/ Penguin 660 PH, some 50w heater, 2*2L diy CO2 w/ Hagen ladder and diy bell, 23w general use CFL.
tank%2002%2021.jpg

2.5 gal natural aquarium: diy lid (lexan), Stealth 25w heater
betta%20tank%2002%2027.jpg

60 gallons in a 75 gallon 6 sided tall tank (due to DIY track lighting with daylight bulbs) has 90 gph HOB filter (can't remember brand) DIY CO2

Planted tank with crypts, water onion, riccia, red melon sword, anacharis, lileopsis,
java fern (a bunch of hair algae which I will address after things calm down - see below)

Fish 6 otos, 6 tiger barbs, 4 harlequin rasboras, 1 mosquito fish (gambusia)
Inverts 1 yellow mystery snail

Currently under construction - grit was replaced with sand (still over a clay & vermiculite base), rocks (limestone) where removed & are slowly being replaced by driftwood (still boiling - on the 2nd piece & the 2nd week), tall plants moved to the back, plan to add another red melon sword & plant the lileopsis into a carpet once I am done moving decorations & filter

Eventual plan remove barbs & add 6 rainbow fish (cathrinae??) & 6 khuli loaches.

I also have a 1500 gallon outdoor pond but that doesn't really count I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom