Merry Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got a professional strength magnetic glass cleaner that floats. My uncle got a blood blister the second he tried to put them together because the magnets are so strong.

Merry Xmas everyone!! I got my present early. Is was the fx5 :)

And my in laws gave me 200 gift card to a LFS a good LFS not a chain :)

And I my cousin got me a really cool book on Cichlid's from Africa, it's a really nice hard top book! :)

Enjoy everyone!!

Mag float!!!! Ro unit!!!! Refractometer!!!!!! 100 bucks to "fish fund"!!!!!

Santa rulezzz! Lol.

Merry Christmas! :)

Clothes, quite a bit of money for funds for the tank, iTunes, and a candy cane wrapped in a 20$ bill that had red ribbons on it from my little cousin (Secret Santa). Best gift ever! Stil have more to open ;)

Haha ya that was all from my parents and one grandma! I also got other things, like a go pro (you surfing addicts out there will know) freeline wheels, CHRISTMAS SOCKS, etc :)

Got carib sea cichlid sand, an Amd fx6100 processor for my computer and quick draws for rock climbing. Been a good day so far. Im pretty sure my aunt got me a piece of Texas holy rock but I wont see her till tomorrow! I have alot of aquascaping to do. Very excite! Merry christmas all.

I got about $75 worth if gift cards to my lfs, a $50 piece of driftwood, 60 pounds of black sand, and a fluval 305! :D

...And thats just the fish stuff!

Merry Christmas everyone!
For fish stuff I got:
Cpr overflow
Rio pump
Eshopps In-Sump Skimmer
AquaticLife lights
etc.

I got a new backpack, $45 in gift cards, some shirts, and... a kindle fire I'm using now!! Oh and $200 for the fish fund!

Back
Top Bottom