Metro flake food while treating with General Cure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lospark

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Good morning good people! So I’ve got some new Denison barbs(5) and panda cories (7) in QT for 4 days now. Found a dead Cory during water change yesterday. The DBs are pale and pretty slim. Everyone is eating. Thought I needed to take some action and that some people dose General Cure during QT as precaution. Just wondering if I can feed Peabody Paradise Metro flakes at the same time. Thanks very much in advance!

I understand that metro is in General Cure. Just read that eating it is more effective for internal parasites. Thanks again!

General cure is prazi and metro - water column dosing? So would be double dosing metro? I’m not aware of any issues with double-dosing / generally considered very safe but haven’t done it. Eating would be more effective for sure.

Thanks very much! So I finished the round of GC and fed the metro flakes a little in the a.m. Mostly feeding NLS,Bug Bites,and blood worms soaked in a little Garlic Guard. Everyone doing great. Esp the DBs. From listless,pale,sunken bellies to plumped up and darting around as they should. Thanks again! @Delapool

Back
Top Bottom