Microworm Cultures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

colematthewmalaka

Aquarium Advice Freak
Three Hills, AB the wheat capital of Alberta!!!
Hi, i just got a microworm culture off of e-bay they sent them 2 weeks ago and they just came yesterday. They came in a ziploc plastic bag and there isn't anything moving in the bag. Are they alive? Should i ship them back and get my money. Could they still be alive even though they were in a bag for 2 weeks?:confused:

two weeks doesn't sound too good. I got my culture off of aquabid and have kept it alive with the instructions the guy gave me for about 9 weeks now. They are really small to see so I am not sure you could see them. Did they come with any instructions on how to keep them. if not you can pm me and I will send you the instructions i have.

Can I be rude and ask in this topic instead of making a new one seeing as you both have had some experience with them. I was thinking of getting some but I didn't really know if they were worth it and what good they really did. Do you recommend getting them?

they're good food for fry because of the size. are you breeding fish?

Back
Top Bottom