Missing Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so sorry about your loss ma'am. Ya see my darlin' friends bought me a beautiful beta yesterday and I am already infatuated. Except now, I am experiencing exactly what you did. I just put Mozart in his resplendent new habitat last night and he was immediately in love, of course. I watched him froth in his luxurious new abode until about midnight last night when I fell into a sound sleep. Thinking of myself sleeping during Mozart's final hours makes me feel like a terrible mother....To my astonishment, this morning when I woke up to give Mozart his breakfast he was nowhere to be found. Not a single fin or scale particle leftover...where could a fish so loving have gone? I have looked everywhere: his home, in the rocks, on my desk, in my purse, in my bed, my car, my closet, my fridge, my laundry bag...Poor Mozart. I am so distressed. Wounded. Damaged. For such a short time knowing him, he has already captured my soul. Every scale on his little fish body, is a little piece of my heart now missing. Help. Where could he have swam off to??
Yours truly,
A concerned fish owner
Mozart's momma

Did you look in the tiny place between the filter and the side of the tank? Turns out that is where mine had been hiding...

If you don't have a lid, did you check on the floor? Security camera footage at the bus station?

Back
Top Bottom