missing fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishhooked

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got a 180 with four fish. My most aggressive, monster appetite. Always messing with the others fish, is a pike chicld and he didn't give a crap.

Well i have seemed to up and lost him. No where to be found. Now this is my 2nd fish that's came up missing. I have not the best tops and one was broke so I have and open top chunk in my tank. Ok here's my theory my **** wife's cat. Whos not declawed. Shes alittle over weight bit otherwise a cat., agile, high jumper, and iv been finding her in my stand to the tank.

What do u think. I also have an Oscar still small and a black ghost knife. And a red tail cat. But hes still kinda young and not as big as the pike chicld.. And hes messed with the cat before. I'm pissed I loved that fish. I actually just ordered a green pike chicld today:)

That is why i love dogs! Thats too bad. I know the feeling of loosing a fish you loved.

He was still young to me but this thing was a beast he'd eat 5-6 feeders in 2secs. Pack his mouth full. Idk if this green one is the same but I think it's not the same exact species. I just need him a lg breed to survive this tank

He was still young to me but this thing was a beast he'd eat 5-6 feeders in 2secs. Pack his mouth full. Idk if this green one is the same but I think it's not the same exact species. I just need him a lg breed to survive this tank

Can you post a pic of this tank, it sounds like a beast.

I took it with my lights off for less glare. My ghost knife swims in my led that's kina cool..

I have a 55 community. With a bubble bar blasting. My Pleco is on the wall of bubbles 100.% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom