Mixed Cory Cats together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mysticalkitten

Aquarium Advice Regular
Wondering can different kind of Cory cats get along? And can they breed? My third tank I have one I call normal brown Cory cat and I just got a peach winged Cory cat, that what she called it the seller. It's much bigger than the other brown one. And a spotted one. They are swinging around eating I see them sleep all together. They love the 60 gallon planted tank there housed with Mollies two dwarf frogs that's about all I have there.This is my boyfriend's tank that had nothing in it and wanted to get him some fish I'm tired of looking at two dwarf frogs in a 60 gallon lol.

112530-albums14710-picture71529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that different species get along. I have two that look similar, but are definitely different species, but seem to be best buddies.

Cories are easily some of the chillest fw fish species out there. All species get along fine but I’d definitely get more of them as they’re happier in groups. Btw that is Corydoras sterbai, definitely one of the more attractive cories imo.

Back
Top Bottom