mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
K

kansaschick08

Can you put mollies with goldfish?? new babies when they get older...is that posible?

Where did the goldfish come from? I don't recall reading about them before. Kansas, if you want goldies, read up on them. FWIW--they need lots of filtration and they are big waste producers. However, YMMV, but not by much :wink: You already know wysiwyg with those Mollies. I thought you were going to buy a larger tank for your growing Molly family?

Menagerie, I am trying to find some homes for the babies once they get to be about 5 weeks old. One of the possible home asked if they could be with gold fish. I didnt know so I asked. My science teacher said that he didnt have the time to take care of the fish right now so I was asking some of my friends that would be good "fish parents" and the person had asked like I had already stated, in this run on sentence. I will invest in a bigger tank once I get back on the money train... if you know what I mean. I'm a 14 yrld gurl...I live in the make-up world...I kinda have to buy my own.

Kansas, if your mollies were full grown, they could (and I mean phyically, as in not get eaten) live in the tank. However, they shouldn't..they take different foods, different temps, and they are messy!

I really don't have any room to speak, I have goldfish in my tropical tank :roll: ... but hopefully not for long! :wink: I'm gonna give a firm no, since you have other options! Good luck finding homes!

I'm a 14 yrld gurl...I live in the make-up world...I kinda have to buy my own.
"make-up" world as in cosmetics? At that age you have beautiful, radiating skin and don't need to cover it up :D
-OR-
"make-up" world as in make believe? At that age you should get into the real world and get on the "money train" and get a bigger tank :lol:

Menagerie said:

Lol. Making good use of the acronyms I see :D

I look forward to seeing/using the urajerk one.

That "make up" world thing sounds sorta like song lyrics from somewhere...

Ugh. The "real world". No rush I say! Enjoy your freedom while it lasts!! :twisted: :D

Back
Top Bottom