Mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReyvinWolf

Aquarium Advice Regular
Is there a brackish water fish that will help keep mollies in check?? I havre moved the male, for now but that puts him in a freshwater tank with a beta and some guppies.

Is there a brackish water fish that will help keep mollies in check?? I havre moved the male, for now but that puts him in a freshwater tank with a beta and some guppies.

What do you mean keep him in check? What's he doing?

Keep the breeding in check. I went from six to about 100!

Oh, I've never dealt with that but from what I know they won't stop unless you deprecate them like you have!!! So I would just keep them seperated.

I have a knight goby, he loves live food, had my platies in with him for a while and he ate every single fry I never managed to get any survivors. I decided to move them to another tank when I was freeing up space and now I've plenty of fry. Gunna put them back into the 15gallon with the goby soon!

No problem! Remember though that your mollies and guppies can also interbreed. Maybe something to watch for while they're in the same tank.

Hmmm. Well my female and male cobra guppy been together awhile now and no fry. So no worried there. Bu e dry time I look in the brackish tank I see more babies!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom