Moonlight Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FeldmansFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I like watching my pleco and cories. The problem is, plecos are nocturnal (Cories are too hyper to sleep). Is there any kind of "moonlight" bulb that will let me see while also making the tank seem natural? Are moonlight bulbs called actinic bulbs or is that something else? Thanks in advance.

I like watching my pleco and cories. The problem is, plecos are nocturnal (Cories are too hyper to sleep). Is there any kind of "moonlight" bulb that will let me see while also making the tank seem natural? Are moonlight bulbs called actinic bulbs or is that something else? Thanks in advance.

There are moonlight bulbs. They are not acnitic. But the are a deep blue

Check out the 3 led moonlights from TrueLumen, that's what I have on my 20 gallon long and they work great

Back
Top Bottom