More fish yes or no

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xwesx1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was wondering what you guys opinion on my tank stock , id like to add a couple medium to small angels but im not sure if I i should ,

currently i have

2, Pink gouramis ( 1 three inches 1 almost seven) 2. opaline gouramis . 3. bluberry tetra 3, strawberry tetra , 2 very small clown loach 1. pictus catfish

this is a 55 gallon tank

No your already overstocked at this time, stocked with inappropriate fish. The clowns and pictus really belong in larger schools in larger tanks. Your pinks are not even full grown, two 12" fish with a supporting cast is more than plenty in a 55g.

I would rehome the pictus and clowns and call your tank stocked.

HUKIT said:
No your already overstocked at this time, stocked with inappropriate fish. The clowns and pictus really belong in larger schools in larger tanks. Your pinks are not even full grown, two 12" fish with a supporting cast is more than plenty in a 55g.

Oh, didn't know those got that large. My bad

going to be moving the tetra to a 20 gallon , in the next few months ,

didnt know the pictus was a schooling fish might try and find him a new home soon

If your moving the tetras out I would rehome the clowns and pictus and look into a small school of one of the many species of corys.

Back
Top Bottom