More Mystery Snails !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahahahha snail mania!! That's it, we all have it!
Those are some Great Face shots!!! Thanks everyone for sharing your wonderful snailies with us!

If anyone wants egg clutches i dispose of them weekly. Id send them for the cost of shipping :) They are from pink/magenta/purple Mystery Snails.

I can take a photo of the current ones if anyone is interested. PM me for more details :) Just a friendly offering since i feel bad that i dispose of the eggs when i see them.

-Pleco

Pleco said:
If anyone wants egg clutches i dispose of them weekly. Id send them for the cost of shipping They are from pink/magenta/purple Mystery Snails.

could you just put some in a sandwhich baggie, and mail them in an envelope (might not work this time of year)

hc8719 said:
Pleco said:
If anyone wants egg clutches i dispose of them weekly. Id send them for the cost of shipping They are from pink/magenta/purple Mystery Snails.

could you just put some in a sandwhich baggie, and mail them in an envelope (might not work this time of year)

I can get free small boxes from USPS (thanks for the tip LWB) and send them in a baggie wrapped in a damp paper towel.

I live in California so im quite spoiled by good weather year round, but i will ship them wherever so long as USPS will get them there. I dont think it would cost much to ship as they are light. I'm not sure of the weather tolerances of the eggs, but i think apple snails in general can survive in quite the range of temps.

-Pleco

Back
Top Bottom