moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmdavies

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i love moss i have mini christmas moss in my tank atm and i have some weeping moss on the way. what moss do you have or what moss do you think is good and why. post pics of your moss!

heres a pic of my mini christmas i took from my old tank and put in my new

37953-albums1631-picture11897.jpg

Java moss is by the far the easiest moss I've encountered. Impossible to kill and grows well on wood.

Just got a hold of some mini xmass moss and I really like its look. I'm trying to grow it up the 3D wall of my 8g EBI tank like ivy on a brick wall. Gonna be a long road I'm sure lol.

None of my lfs has any Java moss.. thought it was easy to come by.. even the aquatic plant store online didn't offer it.. is Xmas moss hard to grow? I tried some baby tears on my rocks and wood.. died real quick.. no co2

I have a two different moss balls, I have moss on a coconut shell, I have moss on a board that goes against my aquarium wall right underneath the outflow of my filter.

I love my xmass moss. Just a wonderful leaf shape and color. I would like to try flame moss, never been able to find it.

this site has lots of moss www.plantedtanks.co.uk it ships the moss in from singapore so he could easily send it to america the prices are cheap and the moss is good quality. its where i get mine from

this site has lots of moss www.plantedtanks.co.uk it ships the moss in from singapore so he could easily send it to america the prices are cheap and the moss is good quality. its where i get mine from

Very cool site my friend!

But :ermm: $60 for a pair of scissors :blink: ? That's more than ADA tools :eek: lol. They do have some stuff worth looking into though. Ever order equipment from them?

nah just moss and some fish food i bought the dupla rin m... just sorting my new moss out will be posting new pics in the next half hour of what it looks like in my tank

ok i have got my moss in the post from the site i posted above bit annoyed because it wasnt all weeping moss i think there was some java or christmas moss in there also but its ok i suppose. i have glued my moss onto the inside of my cleaning magnet wasnt sure what it would look like but im just experimenting at the moment heres some pics

37953-albums1631-picture12027.jpg

please excuse the smudge on the glass i have wiped that off now

37953-albums1631-picture12029.jpg

yeah they sent me half java half weeping(dont know why), you cant rely see the weeping on the pic because i have it in the middle surrounded by the java

Back
Top Bottom